Nola Gaming Fest : Smash Bros For Wii U
Super Smash Brothers 4 (wii-u)
|Prizes||$500 Pot Bonus|
|Start Date||June 09, 2018 01:30pm|
|Registration Start||April 27, 2018 03:00pm|
|Registration End||June 09, 2018 11:01am|
|Round||Home Team||Away Team||Score|
- Game version: US Nintendo WiiU
- Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minutes, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 1.0x, 2/3 Games
- Allowed Controllers: Nintendo Gamecube controller, Wii U Pro controller (battery removed method with USB), and Wii Remote variation (player MUST remove battery upon completion of set or will be disqualified)
- Mii Fighters On (1-1-1-1 Default Guest Miis)
- Amiibo’s are banned.
- Stages: Battlefield [Dream Land 64], Final Destination [Ω Midgar, Ω Suzaku Castle and Ω Wily Castle], Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town & City
- First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner may choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first. Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner striking one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
- Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
- You may not pick the last stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.
- You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
- If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
- Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/3 minutes playoff match.
- There will be no loading anything on to the tournament consoles.