Rules & Regulations
Rules for Students
- All students must register for their own account on www.eezers.com
- All Tournaments are FREE to enter
- Students must send request to team to be added to an active roster
- All students must be on an active team to be able to compete in any online tournaments
- Only Team Captain(s) or Advisor(s) can add competitors to the tournament to represent their school or organization
- Team Tournaments can be either be hosted online, offline or both
- All Tournament Prizes will be awarded and sent to Team Captain(s) or Advisor(s), who will then be responsible for issuing to player.
Rules and regulations for Advisers and Team Captains
- Students must be on a team to be able to compete in any league tournaments unless it’s an open live event which points are not awarded for
- All student tournaments are FREE to enter (some larger events may require a small venue fee)
- All Team Captains and Advisors need to make an account on www.eezers.com
- Only Team Captain(s) and/or Admin(s) can add competitors to the tournament. (This gives you control over how you would like to set requirements on who plays and who doesn’t play as well as what games your students can and cannot compete in. There is no limit to the number of players that can compete in a tournament from a team.)
- All Tournament Prizes will be awarded and sent to Team Captain(s) or Advisor(s). You will then be responsible for issuing to player. (This gives you control over all prizes whether it be online or offline events.)
- All student team website access will be given to you only. (IGL Foundation will provide all assistance with web functionality.)
- If any organization or school team wishes to host a LIVE tournament, they would need to also broadcast live on EETV channel
League Points are issued through our custom website platform (eezers.com) and are based on performance of all tournaments played throughout the season.
Points are also issued to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers of all tournaments. The ranking system is maintained throughout the season using the amount of points each player accumulates from all tournaments.
Spring 2018 Series Tournament Point Scale
|Place||Regional LAN||Online||Majors||Championship (NOLA Gaming Fest)|